This service is only open to paid subscribers, please contact us if you would like to subscribe to the Broadcast Services Directory and post Events.
Start A New Event
- Go to ‘Tools’ (top right corner)
- Start New Event – This is to create a ‘NEW’ event.
- Fill in the details. Please do not use all CAPITALS for the heading.
- Select either 'News' or 'Sports' depending on the type of event
- If you would like to add photos of live positions, facilities etc. Click on ‘Add Photos’
- Browse your computer for the photo (jpeg.png or gif format) For best results photos should be approx 500 X 500 pixels, add a caption if needed.
- Press ‘Submit’
- Your ‘Event’ will now be automatically up-loaded onto the TVZ website.
Adding To An Exsisting Event
To Edit or Delete an Event
- When adding to an event that is already on the web site, simply go to that event (make sure you are logged-in) view the event.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, a text box will automatically appear.
- Add your details/photos and submit. There is no need to provide your company name as the software will recognise who you are from your log-in details and insert your Company name to any listing.
- Go to your Event - in the top right corner of the Event an Edit/Delete option will appear.
- After editing your Event click submit.
This service is free for those who provide crews in sports, news and documentaries.
- Register on the TVZ web site
- Go to ‘Tools’ (top right corner) – View ‘My Account’
- Add new Camera Crew - this takes you to a new page.
- Click on ‘Add your Details’
- Submit your details, please note a maximum of two lines (appox 20 words) of text in the ‘Details’ box is permitted.
- A pop-up box will say ‘Thank you, your details have been sent to the administrator’
- Once your details have been checked by the TVZ administrator, they will be posted on the TVZ web site.
- Once logged-in you can also edit or delete your details.